Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Day one

It is funny and amazing how you meet the person you eventually fall in love with, randomly and without trying. I used to picture myself meeting my boyfriend at a party or something where I am all dressed nicely. The first time I met Evan was August 21st during a singles night at my best friends house. I had been having a crappy day so I went over to my best friends house just completely bummed out. I wore athletic shorts, tee shirt, no makeup, my glasses and my hair in a pony tail. I just went over to spend time with my best friend and I honestly couldn't have cared less who was coming. Eventually a couple of people showed up who I talked to some, they said that Evan would be there soon. Once Evan got there they all wanted to leave to go pick another friend. I did not want to ride all the way to get him because I was still feeling crappy so I said I was just going to stay at my friends house alone. Evan also didn't want to drive all the way there so he offered to stay with me. Evan and I just sat in the living room and talked about basic things. We got to know each other better and I instantly felt comfortable around him. He seemed sweet and smart and different than other guys I had liked in the past. I wanted to get to know him better and spend more time with him automatically. While we were in the middle of talking, some of our friends called him to make jokes about us spending time alone. Because of the jokes we decided to mess with them once they returned back to the house. So as soon as the door opened I jumped over and sat close to him as he put his arm around me. I wanted to stay there but I had just met him so I got up once our friends saw and returned back to my seat. Later we went to watch a movie and I hoped I could sit close to him again but he chose a chair so I sat in the one beside his. We continued to talk more and when I asked my friend if she could take me home he offered to take me home. He made his friend sit in the back and let me ride shot gun as he took me home. We again continued to talk and when he dropped me off I hoped I would be able to hang out and talk with him more.

No comments:

Post a Comment